Saturday, February 21, 2009




Child 'Coming Home' Poncho

This was in last may when i started doing crochet again after a long long time. I was going to have my baby girl. This was then when i came across this easy n fast free pattern on lionbrand.com & i felt it will be a perfect gift for my daughter for coming winter.
Its also somuch fun to make it & at the same time it is easy n fast to make. Just that you should use a good quality Yarn with a great color combination. This will work as a magic for you. Its also a quick to make gift.

Hope you will Njoy this.
( I made some mistakes while making the end row of the pattern which changed the look of the pattern but, hey no regrates. I m totally happy with the end result. Just that I dont know what mistake i did :) )


you can go to http://www.lionbrand.com/ & search for the pattern number 70367AD

Ofcourse you need to register to log in. But its worth it n wont cost you anything.

Happy Crocheting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog